05.08.06

PHALANO takes off for Jomsom, Mustang

Posted in Travel & Places at 6:35 pm by www.PHALANO.com

Last Tuesday morning I had an opportunity to fly to Jomsom and returned same morning after spending an hour. That early morning weather was clear as the region had rain all night. I was invited for this spectacular flight by my friend chopper pilot Deepak Rana.

Want to share some photographs with you… Please fasten your seat belt …. … … … … … …Thank you!

Rajesh KC

A hazy morning of Kathmandu valley.

Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) 6393m

Mt. Annapurna I (8090m)

A mountain village in Kaski

A mountain village in Kaski

Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m)

Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m)

Tukuche, Mustang

Marpha, Mustang

Syang, Mustang

Mt. Nilgiri from Jomsom airport

A tractor (in Jomsom) was airlifted from Pokhara a few years back.

Vegetable seller at Jomsom Airport

Mt. Nilgiri from Jomsom

School kids in Jomsom

A local woman in Jomsom

Annapurna range

Annapurna range

Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) 6393m

Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) 6393m

Lamjung landscape

Marshyangdi river

Manakamana temple of Gorkha

Manakamana, Gorkha

Manakamana Temple of Gorkha

A village in Dhading

Ringroad and Dhobi Khola (river)

Hyatt preserving Nepali style

Bouddanath, Kathmandu

Thank you pilot!

611 comments »

1. uttam bhlon (lama) said,

March 8, 2007 at 9:42 pm

rajesh dai i wanna salute your pic are really nice and beautifull think u r lukkiest man of the world u have such chance to show nepal to worldwide and sae yourself.

2. ram from tq camp iraq said,

March 9, 2007 at 6:56 pm

rajesh kc ji
    thank you very much i never have been seen like that beautiful view. i like too much. how do i explain about these view . and in feature i hope that from you .probably i can see

3. prakash Abu Dhabi said,

March 10, 2007 at 12:23 am

tremendous photo’s thank you.

4. ravi naik bangalore said,

March 17, 2007 at 3:10 pm

its very clear whether and beautyfull city….

5. DHAN FROM BAHRAIN said,

March 21, 2007 at 2:13 pm

can you seand me this page to my add. thanks

6. Paras Baral/US said,

March 28, 2007 at 1:22 am

That spectacular flight was awesome and breathtaking pictures….wow mind blowing..now i feel like coming home right away and go on trekking to jomsom and mustang. thanks guys for doin an awesome job.

7. MILAN KUMAR RAWAL [MUMBAI INDIA] said,

March 31, 2007 at 12:11 am

Verry verry nice photos.
    Thanks rajesh dai for good jobs.

8. Sheila L Allentown PA said,

April 5, 2007 at 5:04 am

Hai, Rajesh dai or bai:

Thanks for the Beautiful picutures…..Memories haunted me so badly that the year 1976…..peaceful loving folks @ kathmandu or anywhere they are…..indeed those or these are peace and most trustworthy human beings on this planet.. Jay Nepal… I lov U

Rajeshji…..keep up the good job.

9. Chennai said,

April 9, 2007 at 4:31 pm

I’ve never thought why the people were telling the Nepal a very beautiful Country. Being a Nepali also i didn’t had the chance to explore the beauty that im getting from ur photographs.

Thanks, very much for all this beautiful photos.
    Aashish

10. dammar gurung said,

April 9, 2007 at 7:59 pm

oh kya ramro sine haru mata makkai bhaye ohoo ma pani mustang sight tira gako ani photo ma herda ta ajha ramailo lagyo ajhai ramro photo ko apechya gardai sayonara
    from tokyo subiya

11. shanti Denmark Ahurs said,

April 10, 2007 at 5:41 pm

Hej bro
    thnak s for the pictures. All the pictures so great . i loves to see Moutains.

12. Himmat Sitoula said,

June 29, 2007 at 2:48 am

Superb thanks a lot for giving a lovely chance to explore nepal for all from the means of photography.

13. manoj swar from qatar said,

July 1, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Hello rajesh ji
    namaskar
    every day i see phalano .com I take enjoy by photo. I can not explain about photo because that photo’s are great. and I save that photo and I show to our boss korean, philipines, and other nationalities, memeber. They ask me about nepal and i explain about nepal. they say nepal is really beautiful country. I hope you will take phot greater than this .

14. tilak said,

July 1, 2007 at 9:51 pm

please send me more photo from nepal

15. shauavagya jung said,

July 2, 2007 at 6:43 pm

i like ……i can’t forgat….

16. Teeka b. waiba dubai said,

July 3, 2007 at 5:49 am

i m proud to show this picture and view to my different part of the country side people i would like to say thank u rajesh ji providing this beautiful picture

17. Binaya FromToronto said,

July 4, 2007 at 3:03 am

Hi,
    This is a really good picture. We love looking this picture. Keep your effort to take such nice picture.

Binaya

18. Hari Pandey / UAE said,

July 4, 2007 at 8:32 pm

A Warm Hello,
    None of the country could be so beautiful like my country Nepal. Nature has bestowed at its fullest and the value of such beauty further increases when you are away specially in a place where you see desert everywhere. Please keep it up and keep posting such spectacular views

19. Govind Rai, Monrovia, Liberia said,

July 10, 2007 at 9:39 pm

nice job!
    !keep it up!

20. Amrit magar said,

July 11, 2007 at 7:51 am

Thanks for lovely seen,I would like to visit in these area one day ,
    Thanks a lot pilot,
    Amrit

21. Yogi/Dubai said,

July 15, 2007 at 5:33 pm

I feel I have missed lots at my land.

22. Janiki/USA said,

July 15, 2007 at 11:19 pm

Great Pics….almost took me back home when i used to be a flight attendent…Loved it…keep it up…..

23. NamasteNepal/thailand said,

July 21, 2007 at 11:43 pm

hiii to all of neplese n to Rajesh dai.well really nice pictures dai.u r gr8 photographer.thanks for it.

24. pusparaj said,

July 28, 2007 at 9:40 pm

hi this is pusparaj from dubai Iwant see my villag pokhara lalachok .

Thanks
    pusparaj

25. NIRMAL TAMANG DUBAI UAE said,

August 12, 2007 at 9:41 am

what a geat “PHOTOS” i respect u very nuch it is no so easy to do u r a great persion.I hope you will keep it up.

BIG THANKX !!!

26. uddhab dhakal fremont ca usa said,

August 17, 2007 at 7:02 am

nice job ,we like to see more and more .thaknks a lot .

27. Arjun Dhakal california usa said,

September 9, 2007 at 12:31 pm

Congratulation for the great work. It is a great way of introducing Nepal to rest of the world and fantastic syampathy for those Nepalese who are away, missing their loveones, families, friends and motherland. We miss our motherland a lot. It is something that make us feel being with the family in Nepal thouhg its not in fact.
    Once again Thank you for the great Job¦

28. Juliana (Singapore) said,

September 11, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Awesome!!

I miss Nepal so much….!! your photos here’s tell me how much changes has taken place on some of this sites. I also misses many friends there in Katmandu. I don’t knows when I’m coming back to see your beautiful country.

I will try to go back to Nepal again, so much of memories, left unsaid…..

29. asuk......sydney said,

September 18, 2007 at 10:36 am

hey man gooooooooood job, u r doin a great job.just capture the beauty of nepal n show it to rest of the world, show them what do we have n can share with all…..we r rich n proud man……keeeeeeeep it up….best of luck

30. Deepak Subedi/Sydneu Australia said,

September 18, 2007 at 1:51 pm

mine blowing picture..
    when i show your picture really i fill i am in Nepal
    wall in deed u did the dog job and u show to those people who think Europe is beautiful then Nepal
    after Viewing your photos noone can compair our country with other
    once again thank you very much for your good job

31. Sameer Shrestha /Australia said,

October 8, 2007 at 6:39 pm

Breathtakingly Beautiful…………..its Awesome…..

32. surya rai/jhapa said,

October 12, 2007 at 9:46 am

im surya rai from malaysia im very very hapy to see my country photo always touch my heart, im proud of my country and place
    i love my country so much
    surya rai

33. Dipesh Gurung,Sydney,Australia said,

October 16, 2007 at 12:33 pm

Jomsom,as i see from my perspective is one of the most beautiful place in the whole world..i am indebted towards Mr.Rajesh for making it possible to see such lovely pictures..i would oneday love to see this place getting to the height as it deserves..thanks once again!!

34. shiva Paudel, KWT. said,

October 23, 2007 at 6:34 am

Nice pic. Thanks a lot. Please keep up the good work.

35. Biratangar said,

October 28, 2007 at 7:17 pm

Incredible photos are snapped. Thanks for your work.

36. rajiv shakya,patan said,

November 12, 2007 at 11:57 am

great pic,yeh dil mage more. it’s again memorized our last trip to jomsom, which was to much hard for one of the my friend and we enjoyed in every evening .

37. nuwakot trishuli said,

November 26, 2007 at 2:14 am

very nice pictures wow ,,

38. Ramji Poudel, London said,

December 1, 2007 at 7:22 pm

Wonderful pictures, Rajesh ji keep it up.

39. mahesh ,Denmark said,

January 2, 2008 at 9:38 pm

Oh, Rajesh ji wonderful-wonderful pictures,that i can not say in my two lines , plz keep it up ,you have done great work man.

40. sumit,bangalore said,

January 2, 2008 at 10:15 pm

jay nepal…..”no country can match our country’s beauty”…thanks for proving me right bro…gr8 job..keep it up

41. heena,pkr said,

January 25, 2008 at 9:12 am

nice pic……..thanx alot borther………

42. Mahendra B. Adhikari/ TX USA said,

March 11, 2008 at 6:30 am

You must have gotten a special flight tour to Jomson from Kathmandu Rajesh jee. Pictures are fantistic/ breathtaking!!!! Thanks for these beautiful pictures. I used to fly this route by plane while my work, but never was like this. I understand you are doing by Chopper. Great job!

43. Bikash/Lucerne said,

March 17, 2008 at 7:53 am

Your pictures really make one think, Nepal is naturally gifted with such a stunning scenery and a very unique cultures yet forget about foreigners we Nepali ourselves are dare not to travel those remote beautiful areas due to Maoists problem.

Thank you for making those pictures available in the net.

44. Arjun Nepal Dhading said,

April 2, 2008 at 10:52 pm

03apr,2008

Thank You Somuch For Unique photo In Net IT’s Lovelly.

45. Bipin and dilip gurung Brazil said,

April 3, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Rajesh bro, thanks a lot for these beautiful pictures.Really these photos are emazing……which is our nepalese’s proud.we r waiting ur’s other nice pictures also….yetti tada basera pani hajurka manmohak photo haruko awalokan garna paaunda afnai matribhumi ko yaad ra jhajhalko aaaayo.really,hami nepali bhai janmiyekoma garv pani lagyo thanks again bro,,keep it up always…

46. Dipendra Dubai said,

April 16, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Thanks Rajesh Dai for those photoes, which r very beautiful & natural
    I proud of my Nepal.

47. दीप जापान फुकुओका said,

May 24, 2008 at 12:45 pm

धेरै राम्रो तस्बिर हरु । हाम्रो देश राम्रो देश ।

48. basn from korea said,

June 1, 2008 at 9:53 am

so buitful nepal

49. Bishnu Pandey said,

June 5, 2008 at 2:56 pm

After Seeing the above Photos;every nepali should be in their Country In Order to do somethings for own counrty.

Thanks & Good Luck.

50. Manish, Nepal said,

June 6, 2008 at 1:45 pm

At first i would like to thank to the entire unit of this website. You have done wonderful job. you are not only showing the natural beauty of nature but you have tried to sensitize people about many social issus through your photographs. thank u and keep it up.
    All the best.